The Covey Rez Pro Holodeck system can be used as a basic Pack and Rez tool. However, it is capable of much more and Full instruction videos are on Manwa Pastorelli’s YouTube Channel
- Create Rez Sets (scene switching)
- Control Items individually
- Full Inbound And Outbound API
- Relative and Absolute positioning
- Nested Rez Systems.
- Built for OpenSim and designed to be left out permanently without lag
- Multiple owners on a sim without interference
- Non Destructive (Uses notecards instead of the description field)
- No-Copy Items protection
Covey Rez Pro Holodeck – Rez Sets
This system can record and rez sets of items. For example, you might have different sets of furniture for a room. With the Covey Rez Pro system, you can easily and quickly switch between them. Additionally, entire regions are possible with the correct opensim.ini settings.
Covey Rez Pro Holodeck API
There is a full Inbound and outbound A.P.I. which will allow a multitude of other functions such as using it as the rezzing add-on for a vendor.
Relative And Absolute Positioning
There are two rezzing modes, relative and absolute. In relitive mode items will move if the rez box is moved. However in absolute mode items will return to their original position on the sim regardless of the rez boxes position.
Covey Rez Pro Holodeck – Designed For Opensim
Low Lag Design
The systems design is specific to opensim. It makes use of OSSL to reduce the burden on regions and only uses listeners and timers when required.
Script Reset Protection
In opensimulator turning scripts off in the estate tools will cause a script reset when they are enabled again. However, in Second Life, this does not happen. Most rez systems in opensim originate from Second Life and lose positions if the script is reset. However, the Covey Rez Pro will not lose position data or settings after a script reset.
Non Destructive (Uses note cards instead of the description field)
The system is NON-DESTRUCTIVE. Many items use the object description field for their own purposes. Most rez systems either store item positions in the description field or in script memory. Changing this field will break items that use it. The Covey Rez Pro Holodeck writes to notecards instead and avoids the issue entirely.
- Packing Items
- Rezzing Items
- Rezzing and De rezzing single items
- Making And Using Rez Sets
- Nested Rez boxes
- Sim Limits Protection
- Info Display
- Finalising Items
- Updating Items while recording
- Re-Recording items
- Adjust rezzer position relative to the items it rezzes
- Using Coalesced objects
- Coalesced objects and single item rez
- Moving Items from one rez system to another
- Auto vs manual pickup
- Fake phantom protection
- Position and rotate without using the viewer